- Click on the blue Deposit Funds button at the bottom left of your screen.
- Enter the amount and currency you want to deposit. Different details will be given for different currencies, so make sure you have chosen the correct currency.
- Select Bank Transfer as the payment method and click ‘Continue’. The bank transfer details will appear on the screen and be sent to you by email.
- Log into your bank’s web service (or go to your bank) to transfer the funds.
- Enter the transaction ID and your username as the payment reference.
- Complete the transfer and open a new ticket in our Customer Service Center to send us a screenshot of the payment confirmation (or a scanned copy of the SWIFT document from the bank).
Note: Bank transfer deposits may take 4-7 business days to process. Your eToro trading account will be credited once the transfer has been confirmed by our bank. The exchange rate will be calculated on the day the deposit was processed to your account. You may be charged by funding providers involved in the transfer (intermediary bank, receiving bank).