In order to place a withdrawal request, please follow these steps:
- Click on the Withdraw Funds tab in the left-hand menu
- Enter the amount to withdraw (in USD)
- Complete the electronic withdrawal form as required
- Click “Submit”
Please be advised that funds can only be withdrawn from your available balance, so before you make a withdrawal request, you should ensure that you have the amount available in your balance.
If you have funds invested in open positions, you can free up more funds by closing positions. Once a position is closed, the invested amount +/- any profit or loss will be sent back to your available balance.
Please note the following important points:
- Your account needs to be verified.
- The minimum amount to withdraw is $50.
- The withdrawal fee is $25.
- You will be notified via email once your withdrawal request has been been processed by eToro.
- As long as your withdrawal request is “Under Review”, you may cancel it via your Portfolio, by clicking on the blue History icon and then clicking the “Reverse” button on the request you wish to cancel.
You can find more information about withdrawals here.