The Watchlist is your personal customized trading dashboard. It allows you to keep a close eye on all the markets you’re following.
- The default items on your Watchlist are based on your most recent investments.
- Add a market by clicking on the blue settings icon in the top right hand corner and selecting Add Markets.
- Remove a market by clicking on the blue settings icon in the top right hand corner and selecting Rearrange/Remove (click X to remove).
- Click the circled icon next to the settings wheel to toggle between list view or in image view:
- To adjust the time frame to show the daily (D), weekly (W) or monthly (M) change, simply click on the Change column (when showing list format) or on the relevant icon in the top right hand corner (when showing image format).
You are able to add up to 10 personalized Watchlists, and up to 50 items in each personalized Watchlist.
- To open a new Watchlist, click on "My Watchlist" and then + CREATE NEW LIST.
What is the Watchlist and how do I use it?
Why you need to be using Watchlists