Does eToro offer Islamic accounts?
Here at eToro, we are able to offer Islamic accounts in accordance with the Sharia law.
The benefits of an Islamic account are:
- No interest on settlement for more than 24 hours, consistent zero-rollover interest.
- No additional commission charged on rollover for more than 24 hours.
- No charges, commissions or fees on account management, with the only revenues coming strictly from the spreads (the difference between the BUY and SELL prices of a currency pair).
Should this account be of interest to you, the procedure to open an eToro Islamic account requires:
- Registering for a real account and investing a minimum of $1,000 USD.
- Providing identification documents, in order to complete your account verification.
For more information, click here.