Not sure which stocks do we offer?
Perhaps you would like to diversify your portfolio and discover new markets to invest in.
This article will explain how to find US stocks, but it applies to finding other markets as well.
* If you already know the name of the market (stocks/ commodities/ currency pair): Type it in the search bar.
You can select any one of the 800 stocks currently offered, in real-time, using our trading platforms.
If not, simply follow these steps:
1. Click on the icon (It's located to your left)
2. Select the market you wish to see and trade in.
In this case, let's select "Stocks".
3. We now see a list of stocks.
You can change the display and filter by clicking on the two symbols on the right.
4. Let's click on the filter symbol , and we will now see the advanced filter options.
5. Select "Exchange". (Remember; we are looking for US stocks).
6. You can now see the list of stocks we are offering in this category.
Click on "NEW YORK TECH"
7. Open a trade by either clicking on the SELL or Buy icons.