What is proof of address?
In order to verify your account, you are required to provide us with a separate document (other than your proof of identity) confirming your current address, such as a utility bill or bank statement.
This document must be issued in the name of the eToro account holder within the last 6 months, and must contain the following information:
a. Your name
b. Your current residential address
c. Date of issue
We accept any bills that are issued by a financial institution, a utility company, a government agency or a judicial authority. If your bill or document is available online, you may send it to us either as a PDF file, or as a screenshot.
Proof of address can be one of the following:
- Bank statement / credit card statement / bank reference letter
- Electricity, water, gas or telephone bill
- Council tax bill / tax letter
- Social insurance statement
- An official letter from your employer or educational institution confirming your address
What will not be accepted?
- Invoices for purchasing goods
- Handwritten bills
- Insurance bills
Documents can be sent in your local language and can be uploaded here.