The Discover People tool can be used in 2 different ways:
- The filter: This way you can refine your search to find a trader to follow or copy who matches your needs and interests. To find out more, click here.
- Custom categories: These are generated using specific profile criteria that are frequently updated. To see a full list of traders, click on VIEW ALL on the right side of each category.
- Editors' choice: An eToro committee decides who is featured, based on criteria that are set out here.
- Most copied: This category shows the most copied and profitable members of the Popular Investor Program with up to 20,000 copiers. For example, a Popular Investor with a yearly return of 12.5% and 8,000 copiers.
- Trending: Users who have recently gained a large number of new copiers. For example, 50 in the last week.
- Long-Term Stock Investors: It includes investors with at least 80% non-leveraged BUY stock positions that have been open for longer than three months.
- Long-Short Investors: This option refers to traders holding many stock positions that have been open for longer than three months, but also hold some positions for the short term - such as day trading.
- Multi-strategy Investors: This section shows the investors who invest in multiple asset classes and different strategies, such as leverage, cryptoassets, etc. For example, a user investing in stock positions that have been open for longer than three months, but also day trades a particular stock, and uses leverage on a SELL position on an index.