To view a history of your closed trades, previously copied traders and Smart Portfolios, and other transactions on eToro, please follow these steps:
- Tap the Portfolio button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Portfolio in the menu at the top of the screen.
- Tap History.
Tap the filter icon to display only information on your deposits and withdrawals, closed manual trades, and previously copied traders and Smart Portfolios.
Tap the list icon to display how you would like to view your trades:
- : to view a full list of all the individual trades closed during the selected period.
- : to view a list of trades grouped by instrument
Tap the wheel icon and you have three options:
- Account Statement: Tap to generate a report of all transactions, between a selected start and end date, which have been made in your account (deposits, withdrawals, positions opened and closed etc.). This report can then be exported to a PDF or Excel file.
- Customize: Tap to adjust what information you see in the History view and rearrange the order of the columns (invested amount, profit / loss (in $ or %), units, fees, end value, opening rate, opening time, closing rate, closing time, pip change, leverage).
- Time frame: Note that the default time frame for the Trading History is thirty days (30D). Tap here to set the time frame of the trades you wish to view.