You need to calculate and pay any applicable taxes in your country or countries of tax residence.
You can use information from your account statement to calculate the taxable income that you need to include in your tax return.
For eToro Club members living in Germany, the UK, Spain, France, Denmark, Portugal, and the Netherlands, we offer a tax report that you can download from your eToro account here. We are expanding this service to other countries soon.
eToro may be required to provide tax information to your local tax authority, in line with the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) and the Common Reporting Standard (CRS). Click here to learn more.
- Tax Report FAQ for German residents
- Tax Report FAQ for UK Residents
- Tax Report FAQ for Spanish Residents
- Tax Report FAQ for French Residents
- Tax Report FAQ for Portuguese Residents
- Tax Report FAQ for Residents in the Netherlands
- Tax Report FAQ for Danish Residents
- Why is eToro providing tax authorities with my tax details?
- Do I need to pay tax on my dividends?