An overnight fee – also called a rollover fee – is a small payment that applies if you hold a CFD position overnight. Rollover fees are part of trading CFDs and are not unique to eToro. These fees reflect the forces of supply and demand driving the financial markets, covering costs associated with your position.
The fees vary according to the value and direction (BUY or SELL) of your position and are deducted from your available balance.
In some instances, you may receive an overnight refund, which means that your account is credited, not debited.
To know how to calculate these fees, click here.
- How are the rollover fees on Oil and Natural Gas calculated?
- Can overnight fees and refunds change?
- How are the overnight fees on stocks calculated?
- When are overnight fees charged?
- Are there overnight fees on stocks, cryptoassets, and ETFs?
- What are overnight refunds?
- Where can I see the overnight fees that will be charged and / or I have paid?
- Do you take the overnight fee from the position or from the account balance?
- What is LIBOR?
- Why am I getting charged fees when the instrument is suspended from the exchange?
- What is a weekend fee?